3D Fighting:Bloody Rage 2 3D Fighting:Bloody Rage 2

Ok, heres a review:

From purely a gamer point of view I thought it sucked. Everyone had the same moves, theres no music, and the game is very repetitive.
WHAT I DID like however was the fact that this is a fully functioning flash game (I saw no bugs, other than some AI's relying on Hadoken/tornado kick a bit too much, but nothing I couldn't overcome) in 3D, with graphics matching that of the Nintendo 64 (Customizing and coloring characters is a huge plus btw). With a few changes this game will be awesome(er). Personally now I'm excited, because now that full 3D games are possible I'm looking forward to a new era of kickass NG games.
one more thing, and I gotta ask since I have flash too: How did you do this? Full 3D in flash? Sheesh man I want in on this (assuming its an engine or an addon to flash)

SESSNET responds:

Works kind of the same as most 3D engines. Also Actionscript 3.0.

So if you know both of those things it should be pretty easy to use!

Also you'd prob need to know someone who can make 3D models and animations :O

Thanks for the review

-Pete

Space Trooper 1.0 Space Trooper 1.0

Not bad, but can use some work.

Maybe I'm just bad at the game but I cant shoot those little suckers. Still though the graphics are pretty good. I think with some work this game could be pretty awesome.

Maverick Arcade Maverick Arcade

Not bad

Nothing really "wow" but the game has potential. Maybe throw in some powerups or something, but yeah I think with some work it could be a good game.

Agent Scarecrow #1 Agent Scarecrow #1

Great job man, but a few suggestions

The Graphics were amazing, and the fight sequences (and shootouts), were coded properly, but they werent animated well.
BTW, Great job on the computer scene, was a real thinker, but I figured out the system by way of sticky-note (I never had to really think that hard for a puzzle on newgrounds before).
Keep it up man, but work on prettying up the fighting, like walking animations and death animations.

Johnnybdesign responds:

Thx for the review. I totally agree!!!! I would have loved to have some help from real coders but I wasn't really into fight scenes before working on this project. My calls remained unanswered and I had to do all by myself. ;)

GoldenClock Space Speeder GoldenClock Space Speeder

Great job man (I mean...clock, damnit)

Addicting game man, you should get frontpage.

Chaos Faction Chaos Faction

Gave you a 2 for adding Dyanisty Street guy

Great game. make more or ill kill you
(More guns btw, I like guns, and sprites maybe? sprites are kewl)
Also, the furry guy(Gorilli)Looks like a Yu-Gi-Oh card my friend has(Kiriboh), Is it just me? or is that what you based Gorilli off of?

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

Oh my god, awesome

I love SSBM. also, you are awesome for adding Inu-Yasha, Lloyd(from tales of symphonia, one of my fav's) and cloud. the only thing that would make this game better is a master chief character.
By the way, how long did it take to make this game? it must've took a long time^_^

King of Power King of Power

God damn the game was hard, but i love this game

You made the game too hard. also u can still work on the turning(the turning's a little weak, I just eventually gave up)